Safe and Respectful Learners
T: Telephone02 9637 1083
The Early Years Learning Framework for Australia describes a range of opportunities for students to learn and develop a foundation for future success in learning.
The outcomes are:
1. Children have a strong sense of identity.
2. Children are connected with and contribute to their world.
3. Children have a strong sense of wellbeing.
4. Children are confident and involved learners.
5. Children are effective communicators.
Mrs Ayoub (SLSO)
Please click here for all information regarding preschool orientation.
We love to play outside!
Preschool students engage in a variety of play-based and formal learning activities to prepare them for Kindergarten.
We love to write and draw at preschool!
Granville NSW 2142
telephone 02 9637 1083
We would like to pay our respects and acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land and also pay respect to Elders both past and present.
Copyright for this website is owned by the State of New South Wales through the Department of Education. For more information go to https://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/footer/copyright.